Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Already?

I can't believe that it's already three days into the New Year. Amazing.

Got a feeling 2010 is gonna be a good year.
(Bonus points if you catch my reference here!)

I have been feeling our little one more and more - the swirling and twirling is getting much stronger now.

On New Year's Eve I had an ultrasound to finish up some measurements that weren't caught last time due to the baby's position, and we got to see our little girl yawn (twice!), suck her thumb, curl into a ball AND kick me - which I felt! That was the first time I'd felt her kick and it was very exciting. Since then I've not felt her "officially" kick, but instead have felt a hybrid twirl/kick, so I know we're getting there.

In the last days of 2009 we managed to get ourselves over to Ikea and pick up our Hemnes dresser which will double as a changing table in the nursery. We also got a couple fun accessories for the room, like a rug, some baskets and and more. We also did some painting, and put the crib together. I'll post pictures once the nursery is done, which won't be for quite a while since we're not rushing anything right now.

Now that we're getting well and good into 2010, I am just now finding myself considering the coming year, and have begun developing a List of Goals for this year. Not resolutions, but a To Do list, really, for the year. Random things I want to make sure happen.

For example, I want to make sure we make Sun Tea.

I'm considering breaking the list down by season. We'll see.

What are your goals/resolutions/challenges for the year? Is the first to become a follower of this blog? It's easy, do it now and feel accomplished for the day!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment