Monday, December 21, 2009

The Nursery!

Since I finally figured out how to do an inspiration board (or whatever they're called, these boards that all the interior design websites do nowadays), here's one I've put together for our daughter's nursery!

I'll first mention that we're not going with a theme per se, except to have a room where an imagination can grow. It's a room for a kid, so I think the most appropriate things to have are color, fantasy and fun.

Some things to consider: the picture of the crib is the only one online I can find, and it's lovely with the bedding but obviously that's not the bedding we'll be using. Instead our bedding is from Target, and pictured there to the right of the crib. We're registering for individual sheets and blankets, so it's kind of a mish-mash.

I also was unable to picture some Etsy pictures and wall decals that I've had my eye on, so I'll include some links to those below.

Finally, I want to mention that three walls of the nursery are Behr's Grass Cloth (Green), and the one large wall is Behr's Clear Water (Blue).

Star Wall Decals 1 & Star Wall Decals 2
Tree Picture

1 comment:

  1. oh I love the sock monkey. you did a good job on your insperation board and thanks so much for putting the links to the items. What a great idea!!

    If you have a minute come check me out also!!!
    www.littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    Im acutally having a great giveaway that would go really cute with that nursery...u can find the link on the left under...current giveaways!

    ReplyDelete