Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our First Baby Purchase!

After our midwife appointment last week, we went shopping!

I thought it would be great for Andy (my awesome husband) to pick out a little something - our first little something! - for the baby.

After all, I know I'm pregnant because I am the one who goes back and forth between feeling fat, grossly nauseous and amazingly awesome due to the little bugger in me. I'm aware of it constantly.

But Andy, the poor guy, he only knows I'm pregnant because I tell him I am. Sure, we have a couple ultrasound pictures, but he's kind of removed from the whole thing.

So, the idea for him to be the one to pick out a nice little thang for our sweet baby.

Of course, we don't know the gender yet, but we found a super cute unisex onesie at Essentials in Northampton that cost wayyy too much, and is way too cute. Since it's our first purchase, we thought we'd splurge. (And never again spend $35 on a onesie!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment