Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm New and I'm Pregnant

Hi there.

About me:
I live in Easthampton, MA.

I'm 10 weeks pregnant today.

I'm due on May 2, 2010.

I'm pretty sure I conceived the baby (with the help of that guy, my husband) on Sunday, August 8th.

I'm planning on having the baby at Cooley Dickinson Hospital. I am using their Midwifery Center. So far I'm totally digging their midwives.

My first sign that I was pregnant was many instances of intense dizziness.

Since then, I've experienced serious nausea (yet only one instance of vomiting - hooray!), sore boobs, vivid dreams and massive amounts of fatigue.

The morning sickness has been gone for about 4 or 5 days now... for good, I hope.

Things I've craved:
potatoes, brisket, salt & vinegar potato chips, sour pickles, rice pudding, chicken livers.

We think the baby will be a boy.
No real science behind that... I just have some friends who just had/are having girls, and I figure, someone's gotta supply the boys.

I look forward to sharing this experience here on this blog. I hope you'll come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment